Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pinewood Derby with Spencer




Can you believe that it is already Pinewood Derby time? Well, after the diaster we had last year, Spencer and I started much earlier this year. At least we had the car all painted a few days before the race---but we were still putting the wheels on just ten minutes before it started. We did a little better than last year (when we didn't even make it to the bottom of the race track) but we probably still need to both go to race driving school! We did have fun, however, and Spencer received the "Most Dramatic" award!! Go Spencer---

4 comments:

Steve P. said...

Robert - Very impressive Blog!!
I found out about it while putting together the Parsons Post. -Stephen

Rob Parsons said...

Great job putting the car together Spencer!! I remember some of my not so amazing results in the Pine Wood Derby (although I did do well one year). Those were always good times.

Papa Parsons Birding Adventures said...

Thanks for taking the time to look it over. I am learning----but slowly. Keep checking in once and awhile!

Robert

Rebecca said...

Spence, you look great and so does your car! Way to go guys!